Ivfclinics.in (“we”) are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and registered users of our website ivfclinics.in.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following information personal data from our users:
1. First Name
2. Last Name
4. Contact Information including email address
5. Demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests
6. Professional life data
7. Personal life data
8. Application usage data
9. Connection data
10. Localization data
11. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Cookies and other tracking technologies we use:
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by that browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may send one or more cookies which may be stored by your browser on your computer. The information we obtain from cookies is part of the Collected Information. Our advertisers and service providers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
To improve our services and this site, we may retain third party service providers to operate this site and help us monitor, collect and analyze information regarding your interactions with this website and the data you input, including the use of such providers’ cookies on your computer.
What We Do With The Information Collected?
The collected Information at our website will be used to:
• Present our valuable customers with better services
• Improve our website’s usability
• improve visitors browsing experience by modification and replacement of images, videos, text or links to increase relevance to the visitor;
• Allow us to see what enquiries made through our system get responded to, though we restrict who can see the text of the responses.
• Record Keeping for Internal Use.
• Improve our existing products and services.
• Send promotional emails periodically about new products, special offers or other information which users may find interesting.
Security of collected information:
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We ensure that collecting information is secure, suitable physical and electronic procedures have been integrated with the website.
Links To Other Websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.